Skip to main content

Standard visitor visa for graduation

  • If your Tier 4 visa is going to expire before your graduation date, you will need to return home (before your current visa expires) and apply for a Standard Visitor Visa to attend your Graduation ceremony. 
  • If you leave the UK after completing your course and your current Tier 4 visa is valid to cover your Graduation day, you may still need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa to come back to the UK.
  • If you require an invitation letter to your Graduation ceremony, please contact the Events Team