Visiting Fellows are special assets for the Centre. They interact closely with the Centre’s Academic Staff and PhD students.
- Professor Svante Andersson , Professor in Business Administration, Halmstad University, Sweden. Download CV
- Dr Sami Mahroum is the Director of INSEAD’s Innovation & Policy Initiative, a post he has held since March 2010. His current research interests lie in developing applications for innovation policy derived from the vast innovation studies literature. He is particularly interested in developing case study materials that illustrate and elaborate the dynamics of policy in the innovation space.
- Prof Birgitte Andersen
- Dr. Paolo Craviolatti, Economic Adviser, Aid Effectiveness and Accountability Department (AEAD), International Finance and Development Effectiveness Division (IFDE), UK Department for International Development.
- Prof Henry Etzkowitz, Visiting Researcher: Stanford University
- Dr Simona Iammarino, Reader in Economic Geography and Regional Science, London School of Economics (LSE), affiliate to the Spatial Economics Research Centre (SERC), and visiting fellow at Science and Technology Policy Research (SPRU), University of Sussex.
- Michael Kianfar M.Sc.(Finance) - Managing Partner of Synergy Capital, a proprietary investment & venture development firm. Chief Editor, Strategic Change: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance
- Dr Ray Lambert, Senior Economist with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. He is currently collaborating with Dr Marion Frenz on research into innovation modes or strategies of firms
- Professor Teresa da Silva Lopez (University of York). Professor of International Business and Business History. Director of the Centre for the Evolution of Global Business and Institutions (CEGBI)
- Professor Martin Meyer, Science and Technology Policy Research Unit (SPRU), University of Sussex.
- Professor Carlo Milana. Research Director at Institute of Studies and Economic Analysis (ISAE), Rome, Italy, Editor, Strategic Change: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance
- Dr Lucy Montgomery, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Also City University, University of London. Research Centre of Excellence for the Creative Industries (CCI).
- Dr Jonathan Potter, Senior Economist, Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Dr Jason Potts, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Also City University, University of London. Research Centre of Excellence for the Creative Industries (CCI)
- Professor Keith Smith, is Senior Research Fellow in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Group, Imperial College Business School, and Adjunct Professor at the Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo. He is currently on a secondment - 80% of his time - to the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Professor Grazia Ietto-Gillies, Emeritus Professor of Applied Economics London South Bank University and Visiting Professor The Management Centre King’s College London. She is one of the initiators of the World Economics Association for which she continues voluntary work.
- Andrew Atter, M.Sc.(Econ) is Managing Partner of Executive Dialogue, a coaching, mentoring and consultancy firm working with boards and entrepreneurs on a worldwide basis. Andrew is a Visiting Fellow at the Ashridge School of Coaching, and is currently undertaking his doctoral research at the Institute of Work-based Learning at Middlesex University. Andrew is a former Regional Director of the Hay Group, and also served on the Management Board of a technology subsidiary of New World Group, a Hong kong listed company (276).