Select an option from the left-hand menu to view further collections relating to politics, grouped by subject area.
- Johnson, A.C. et al. Ancient Roman Statutes. Austin, 1961. [Early Rome – AD 500]
- Coleman-Norton, P.R. Roman State and Christian Church. 3 vols. London, 1966. [to AD 535]
- Hunt, A.S. and Edgar, C.C. Select Papyri vol. 2 Non-literary papyri (Public Documents) Loeb Library. (Cambridge Mass., 1963.
- Linder, A. The Jews in Roman Imperial Legislation. Ann Arbor, 1987. [2C to AD 565)
- Sherk, R.K. Roman Documents from the Greek East: senatus consulta and epistulae to the Age of Augustus. Baltimore, 1969. [to 1C AD]
- Westermann, W.L. and Schiller, A.A. Apokrimata: Decisions of Septimus Severus on Legal Matters. [New York, 1954; repr. Milan, 1973] [late 2C]
- Medieval Russian Laws, trans. G. Vernadsky, Records of Western Civilization, 41. New York, 1947, 1969.