New publications of interest
We are building up this resource list. If you have further suggestions, email them to email@example.com.
- Elisabeth Bronfen, Specters of War: Hollywood’s Engagement with Military Conflict (Rutgers University Press, 2012)
- Patrick Finney, Remembering the Road to World War Two (London: Routledge, 2011)
- Lyndsey Stonebridge, The Judicial Imagination: Writing After Nuremberg (Edinburgh University Press, 2011)
- Victoria Stewart, The Second World War in Contemporary British Fiction (Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2011)
- Kate McLoughlin, Authoring War: The Literary Representation of War from the Iliad to Iraq (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011)
- Wendy Ugolini, Experiencing war as the 'enemy other': Italian Scottish experience in World War II (Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2011)