- Organization of research events, including invited lectures, workshops and conferences;
- Development of collaborative as well as individual research projects;
- Provision of seminars and workshops in visual studies for academic staff, researchers and graduate students;
- Collaboration with non-academic institutions and initiatives such as film festivals, exhibitions and doctoral projects to enhance dissemination and development of research;
- Updating and extension of the Iberoamerican Museum of Visual Culture on the Web.
18th and 19th September 2017 Senate House, University of London Birkbeck, University of London Latin American filmic production has rightly held a celebrated place in the global cinematic canon with many key filmmakers and theorists Read more…