Former Departmental seminars
- Monday 19 April No seminar; PhD talks take place in room B62, 14:00-17:00 and 18:00-19:00. All encouraged to attend.
- Monday 26 April: ISMB Seminar from 14:00-15:00, JZ Young Lecture Theatre, UCL: 'NMR in Structural Genomics - Exploring the Protein Universe' Prof Kurt Wüthrich Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich The Scripps Research Institute, California [Host: Maria E Karyadi]
- Monday 3 May: Bank holiday: no seminar.
- Monday 10 May: 'Making a brain: a molecular dissection of neural induction' Prof Claudio Stern, Research Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University College London [Host: Dr Alona Sosinsky]
- Monday 17 May: 'The mechanism of intracellular mRNA localization in Drosophila', Prof Ilan Davis, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford [Host: Prof Helen Saibil]
- Monday 24 May: 'Function and regulation of cytoplasmic dynein: a role for the light intermediate chain?' Professor Viki Allan, Faculty of Life Sciences University of Manchester [Hosts: Prof Helen Saibil and Prof Carolyn Moores]
- Monday 31 May: Bank holiday: no seminar
- Monday 07 June: 'Structure of the outer membrane pore of Type IV secretion system', Dr Vidya Chandran, Professor Gabriel Waksman's lab, Department of Biological Sciences, Birkbeck [Host: Prof Elena Orlova]
- Monday 14 June: No seminar. ISMB Symposium takes place Thursday 17 and Friday 18 June - all welcome.
- Monday 21 June: No seminar.
- Monday 28 June: 'Structural and Functional Role of the Histone Binding Domains of a Human Chromatin Remodelling ATPase', Dr Erika Mancini, Wellcome Trust Center for Human Genetics, University of Oxford [Host: Prof Helen Saibil]