BILL Seminar Programme 2010-11
A series of FREE teatime seminars
Registration and tea at 3.30pm. Seminar 3.45-5pm.
To register for any of the seminars, please email email@example.com
- Wednesday 15 December – B02, main college building in Malet Street: Darlene Clover, Visiting Research Fellow Birkbeck and Associate Professor, Faculty of Education, University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Feminist adult education: women, the arts and social justice
- Tuesday 1 February - Room 152, main college building in Malet Street: John Annette, Pro-Vice-Master, Lifelong Learning and Engagement, Birkbeck and Marjory Mayo, Professor of Education, Department of Professional and Community Education, Goldsmiths. Taking part: Adult learning for active citizenship
- Tuesday 15 March - Room 320, main college building in Malet Street: Karen Evans, Professor of Education, ESRC LLAKES Centre: Learning and Life Chances in Knowledge Economies and Societies, Institute of Education. Learning, life chances and the dynamics of risk throughout the life course: insights from the ESRC LLAKES Centre research programme
- Wednesday 18 May - Room 102, BBK Clore Management Centre: Tim Crocker and Ian Ground, University of Sunderland.The Explore membership scheme - a new model of university lifelong learning for the post-Browne era?
- Tuesday 7 June - Room B13, 43 Gordon Square: Yvonne Hillier, Professor of Education, Education Research Centre, University of Brighton. Changing landscapes for providers of adult education