Fees and financial support
- How do I pay for a course at Birkbeck?
Read our online guide to find out more about how to pay for our courses.Did this answer your question?YesNo
- How do I find out the cost of a course or module?
You should check the online course description to find out the cost of a course.Did this answer your question?YesNo
- I want to enrol and pay monthly by direct debit, how do I find out how much I will pay?
If you are enrolling on a module or a modular Certificate: You can calculate exactly how much you will be paying monthly by commencing your enrolment and selecting the modules you wish to complete. After selecting modules and providing appropriate details you will be displayed the payment options including the direct debit monthly instalments. When this option is selected the exact amounts and dates will be displayed.
If you are enrolling on a programme: In the last part of your enrolment, if you select to pay by Direct Debit, a statement will confirm the total number of instalment and the amounts.
It is important to note that the payments displayed are only for if the payment is made that day, they may subsequently change if enrolment completed on a later date.Did this answer your question?YesNo
- Can I get financial support?
You should read our financial support information:
Did this answer your question?YesNo
- Information about undergraduate fees and finance
- Financial support for postgraduate students
- Financial support for MPhil/PhD students
- Financial support information for international students