- What are the entry requirements for undergraduate courses?
Birkbeck will consider all applications for admission, even if you do not have any formal qualifications.
Did this answer your question?YesNo
- For most Certificate of Higher Education modules, there are no formal entry requirements; but you should check the course description to be sure.
- The entry requirements for specific undergraduate degrees are included in the course description (you can also read our general guidelines on entry requirements here).
- What are the entry requirements for postgraduate courses?
- Did this answer your question?YesNo
- What are the English language requirements for Certificate of Higher Education courses?
At Birkbeck, we encourage applications from students without traditional qualifications, and there are usually no entry requirements for Certificate of Higher Education modules. However to benefit fully from your studies, you should be able to read, write and speak English fluently. If you feel that you need to improve your written or oral skills in English, we recommend that you enrol on one of our English language courses.
Where entry requirements or tests do apply, you will find the relevant information in the course listings (always under the heading 'Entry requirements'). Please note: you must be 18 years of age (or over) at the point of enrolment.Did this answer your question?YesNo