Past events: 2010/11
- Slum TV
- The Specialist: Portrait of a Modern Criminal
- The Knack…and How to Get It (1965, Richard Lester) Rita Tushingham, Ray Brooks
- Major Barbara (1941, Gabriel Pascal) Wendy Hiller, Rex Harrison
- Drôle de Drame (1936, Marcel Carné) Louis Jouvet, Françoise Rosay
- Passport to Pimlico (1949, Henry Cornelius) Stanley Holloway, Berry Warren
- The Lavender Hill Mob (1951, Charles Crichton) Alec Guinness, Stanley Holloway
- A Kid for Two Farthings (1955, Carol Reed) Celia Johnson, David Kossoff
- “Export Britain: art, mass culture and the export trade, 1964-7”
- The Scrolls of Aushwitz: The Matter of Testimony
- “Street Life in Renaissance Italy”
- Donatella Valente (PhD candidate, History of Art and Screen Media), "Experiencing Film Povero: form as resistance in the Italian Independent Film Co-operative "
- Tiago Baptista (PhD candidate, History of Art and Screen Media), "Is YouTube the new cinema of attractions?"
- Dr Katerina Loukopoulou (The Henry Moore Fellow, History of Art, UCL), "Sculptural Film and the Creative Process: The Case of Henry Moore (John Read, BBC, 1951)"