Benefits and services
As a Birkbeck graduate, you can access a range of benefits and services.
To make sure you receive the latest news, updates and offers, keep us informed of any changes to your contact details via our update form.
10% tuition fee discount on Birkbeck postgraduate courses
- If you have completed an undergraduate degree at Birkbeck, you are entitled to Birkbeck offers a on any Master's degree at Birkbeck.
Subscription to BBK magazine and e-bbk
- All alumni automatically receive our award-winning magazine, BBK and e-bbk, our bimonthly e-newsletter.
- If you have graduated in the last two years, you can attend please email us. . If you would like to come along to an event,
- Careers advice is available from
- You can also network with other Birkbeck graduates via our Birkbeck Alumni LinkedIn group.
- For a small annual fee, you can access all books and journals on the open shelves in the Birkbeck Library and borrow up to five items at any given time (borrowing membership only).
- Day passes may also be purchased for a small charge.
- University of London Library membership
- As a Birkbeck graduate, you are also eligible to join Senate House Library, the central library of the University of London.
- As part of your membership, you can borrow 10 books and access online resources including JSTOR.
- Three types of membership are available: three-month, six-month and one-year subscriptions.