Alumni benefits and services
As a Birkbeck graduate you have access to a range of regularly updated benefits and services.
10% tuition fee discount on Birkbeck postgraduate courses
- Birkbeck is offering a 10% discount on tuition fees to all Birkbeck alumni enrolling on any master's degree starting in 2014/2015.
- To take advantage of this offer, you must have completed an undergraduate degree from Birkbeck, University of London.
- When you complete enrolment online you will be asked if you want to take advantage of the alumni discount. No additional proof should be required, since we will already have a record of you having completed an honours degree with us.
Subscription to BBK magazine / E-BBK
- Free subscription to the award-winning BBK magazine.
- Free subscription to e-bbk, a quarterly e-newsletter. If you'd like to be included on our distribution list, please email us.
- Recent Birkbeck graduates are eligible to join Grad Club, a service offered by The Careers Group, University of London, who provide professional careers advice and resources to recent graduates at a discounted rate. This service is open to those who have graduated in in the last two years and costs £55. Please visit the Grad Club’s website for more details.
- Birkbeck Library membership. Benefits include:
- Access to all books and journals on the open shelves
- Borrow up to five items at a time (borrowing membership only)
- Day passes available.
- University of London Library membership. Benefits include:
- various types of membership
- access to a limited number of online resources (Alumni Plus membership only)
- an eight-item borrowing allowance
- one-year or six-month memberships available.
Transcripts and certificates
- An official transcript, detailing examinations taken and results achieved, will be issued automatically to all graduating students by the Examinations and Assessment Office and sent to your home address.
- Find out how to get additional copies of your transcript.
To continue getting the most out of being a Birkbeck alumnus all you need to do is keep us informed of your current address by updating your details when you move and we will contact you with latest news, events, updates and offers.