Research student policies, procedures and regulations
Birkbeck takes its responsibilities towards its students very seriously and has formal policies, procedures and regulations in place that you are very welcome to read. Below are quick links to specific policy documents that are relevant to MPhil/PhD researchers.
Regulations and codes of practice
Research student policies
- Appeals Policy and Procedure (Research)
- Break-in-Study Policy for Research Students
- College Policy on Maternity Leave for Research Students
- Policy and Procedure for the Registration of 'Mixed Mode' Research Students
- Policy on Writing Up/Examination Only Research Students
- Researchfish for measuring the impact of your research
- Research Student Admissions Policy
- Student Complaints Policy and Procedure.